Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Body As A Living Sacrifice To The Lord

1 Cor 6:19-20
19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.


God shows us that we are paid by the death of Jesus. If we say that our body and lives is an offering to Him, then we are to treat our lives and our bodies in honor of Him.

I must not dishonor God, but to live my life in a way pleasing to Him. I must also treat my body in a right way. This includes sexually pure, but also to be healthy.

Father, I pray for your spirit to come down from heaven and come over my life. I give to you my body as a living sacrifice. Allow me to be strong in You, serving you in all that I do. Let me be pure and holy, healthy and living. I give thank and honor to you in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: