Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Free Man Making A Slave To Everyone

1 Cor 9:19-22
19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law. 22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.


Paul is speaking of being relate able to those that he is preaching to and sharing to. What I wanted to point out is the first verse, where it says "though I am free, I make myself a slave to everyone."

This is so awesome of a verse to be given to me today. With so much stress and work in relation to Dominate, and how it feels that no other church is helping out, it shows that God sees the work of the workers, and that it is not for works sake, but for the glory of God.

Father, I thank you for this verse, a reminder that I am serving You. Lord, let you take up all the glory in all that I do. I pray that you may be honored in the work that is put in. Allow me to change my heart to be according to Your will. I thank you, and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: