Monday, March 09, 2009

Declaring Hawaii For God Comes Through Obedience

Deuteronomy 11:22-24
22 If you carefully observe all these commands I am giving you to follow—to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways and to hold fast to him- 23 then the LORD will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you. 24 Every place where you set your foot will be yours


This is God's promise to His people. He will give us and bless us as we obey His commands.

This rhema reminds me of what God is doing here in Hawaii. We as his followers need to repent and follow His commands. I can see a move of His spirit here. He is giving this land of Hawaii to us as we declare it to give God glory.

Father, Lord I pray for your declaring words right now. I pray for this place called Hawaii. Let your people follow your words and your commands. I pray for intercession for this place. I declare this land to be yours in Jesus name. Move among this land. I pray this to give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: