Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Needing To Always Learn And Grow More In The Lord

Acts 18:24-26
24Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures. 25He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John. 26He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.


Apollos, though he knew much of the Lord, still needed to upgrade himself in the Lord. He needed help and guidance, from others and leaders.

Just like Apollos, we need to always keep learning more of God. There are leaders and others, the Bible, and others to help me learn more in the word.

Father God, I pray for more of You. I pray that you may be the word and the knowledge that I may grow more in. I pray that You give me leaders and teachers that can guide me and grow me in your word. Allow me to grow more in You. I thank you for the blessings that you have given to me. I want to live my life for you. I pray all this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: