Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letting Go Of Pride And Letting God Take Control

Num 16:1-3
1 Korah son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and certain ReubenitesDathan and Abiram, sons of Eliab, and On son of Peleth—became insolent 2 and rose up against Moses. With them were 250 Israelite men, well-known community leaders who had been appointed members of the council. 3 They came as a group to oppose Moses and Aaron and said to them, "You have gone too far! The whole community is holy, every one of them, and the LORD is with them. Why then do you set yourselves above the LORD's assembly?"


Workers of the Tabernacle, leaders of the assembly, these are people close to God, yet even pride can overtake them. They rose up against Moses and against God.

I know that I am a servant, as well as a leader, but I must keep humble and having a heart of the Lord. I must let go of my pride and be in God's will.

Lord, I pray for your blessing. I want your blessing. Do not let pride or jealousy get in my life, and do not let my own will lead me, but I pray that Your will be done in my life. I want to give you glory in my life. I want to be led by you. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: