Tuesday, February 03, 2009

God Will Provide For The Tasks He Has Given

Exodus 36:2-7
2 Then Moses summoned Bezalel and Oholiab and every skilled person to whom the LORD had given ability and who was willing to come and do the work. 3 They received from Moses all the offerings the Israelites had brought to carry out the work of constructing the sanctuary. And the people continued to bring freewill offerings morning after morning. 4 So all the skilled craftsmen who were doing all the work on the sanctuary left their work 5 and said to Moses, "The people are bringing more than enough for doing the work the LORD commanded to be done."

6 Then Moses gave an order and they sent this word throughout the camp: "No man or woman is to make anything else as an offering for the sanctuary." And so the people were restrained from bringing more, 7 because what they already had was more than enough to do all the work.


The people kept giving so much of their offering, that the workers had more than enough to do their job and create the Tabernacle for the Lord.

If God is calling me to do His will, He will provide me with what I need, the skill, the opportunities, and anything else, more than enough.

Father God, I thank you for your blessing. Lord, I know that you have called me, and that you will be there for me. I know that you will also provide for me all that I need to do your works. I pray that I may not doubt you, but to trust in You. I pray this all in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: