Monday, February 02, 2009

Seeking To Pray And Intercede More

Exodus 34:8-9
8 Moses bowed to the ground at once and worshiped. 9 "O Lord, if I have found favor in your eyes," he said, "then let the Lord go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance."


Moses was praying on behalf of his people. He was crying out to God to lead the way, and to go with them. He was praying and interceding for his people.

The prayer of intercession is so powerful. I am to pray for others, to intercede for them, to seek forgiveness, to call on the Lord. Prayer is so important, and it is crazy that He is speaking to me about this, because in this time of love and really going before the Lord in prayer, is to prepare me for what is to come.

Father God, I pray that this word of yours will not return void. I ask that you do lead me and that I have found favor in your eyes. I want to love to talk to you, to intercede and to worship and to call on you and cry out to you. Lord, enhance my prayer life with you. Let me be pure and holy, so that I may seek your face. I give you all the praise and worship in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: