Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bearing The Same Seeds As The Fruit

Gen 1:12
12The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw it was good.


This passage of God creating the earth and everyhing in it speaks to me more than plants and vegetables, but about the seeds. Just like how fruits produce seeds according to their own kind, those who we teach and disciple also bear the same kind of fruits that are planted into them from those who disciple them.

I need to be careful the things that I do and the teachings that I teach when discipling. If I teach wrong things not according to the Lord, then I will bear bad fruits with bad seeds.

Father God, I pray for your anointing. Allow me to be use for you, and according to your word. Do not let to lead others off the path of Your light, but to bear good fruit and good seeds, because the fruit bears seeds according to its kind. Thank you Lord, and be blessed in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: