Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seeking The One Who Bless, Not The Blessing

Rev 19:10
10At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Sometimes we get so caught up with the blessings of the Lord, that we forget about the person who gives us our blessing, God. We are so awe struck by what God is doing, and the OUTCOME of everything, that we forget to give glory to the creator of all the heaven and the earth.

Do not seek the blessing, seek Him who bless, the One True God Almighty.

Father God, I thank you for your blessings on my life. You are the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Though I may have good health, and I have good friends and family, I must still remember You who have blessed me so much. Lord, I give you all the honor and glory. I give you all the praise and worship which only You deserve.
Amen.

No comments: