Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Your Heart Believe And Your Mouth Confess

Rom 10:9-10
9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.


I have gone through many times where the question is asked, "How do you know that you are saved?" Many times I ask that of myself too. Here, it states the reason why we can say that, through faith, we are saved.

As Christians, we must have an assurance that we are saved under the blood of Christ. Many people doubt that they are really saved, but it is simpler than people believe. Only through salvation can we really reach new levels for God. If we are always doubting, then the devil is doing a number on us. We must believe and know that Jesus is Lord.

Father God, I thank you for your salvation. I pray that your words of salvation speak into my life. Let my spirit know and constantly remind me of who you are and who I am in you. Lord, I lift you up and I want to glorify your name. I give you all the glory and honor and praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: