Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Remain In The Father, And He Will Complete You

John 15:9-11
9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 11I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.


God's love is so awesome. Here he tells us to stay with Him and His love. Keep in Him, and all that He commands. His joy will be with us, and make our joy complete.

Sometimes it is so hard to feel complete. I know many people go through so many things, do so many things to try to fulfill a void in their lives, but God tells us to remain in Him and His love, and His joy will complete us. I need to follow that command. I need to remain in God's Holiness and all that He is. Then I will be complete.

Father God, I pray for your Holy Spirit. Let it fall down and fill your presence. I pray that I may remain in You and follow your commands. Let your joy complete me. I pray that you will be all that I am, and fill the void that is missing in my life. I thank you so much. Be with me and bless me. Allow me to take you all in. I give you all the praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: