Monday, December 15, 2008

Confidence That The Lord Is With You, Providing In All Things

Heb 13:5-6
5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you." 6So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"


This verse speaks of confidence in the Lord. He is always with you, even when you may not know that He is there. Know that the Lord is your helper, your provider through it all.

Sometime I would feel lacking in my life. Sometimes I would not know through the situations that God is with me, but this verse speaks to me to show that I have confidence in my Lord Jesus Christ. I know that He is with me. I know He will not leave me. I know that He will provide.

Father God, I thank you for your Love for me. I pray that, though times may get tough, that you will be there for me. I pray that you will be present in all that I do, showing me the confidence that I have in You. Lord, continue to bless me and give me strength to persevere through trials. I pray for your strength and your hand in it. I give you all the glory in Jesus Holy and Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: