Saturday, November 15, 2008

God The Wise And Greatness Of His Wonders

Job 42:1-3
1 Then Job replied to the LORD :

2 "I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted.

3 You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.


Finally, God reveals Himself to Job, and Job's eyes are open to the truth that is the Lord. First, to glorify God, and next, to repent of the limit of himself.

Many times, we are like Job. We see things are they are, as how, with our limited wisdom, can understand. Yet, God is almighty. He is greater than this Universe. Things that are done, we can not understand, we can not comprehend. We must not assume things that are the wonders of God, but to live a life accordingly.

Father God. You are awesome. There are no words to describe the greatness of your majesty. I boast in serving a great and mighty God of this Universe. You are so great, I can not comprehend the vastness of your glory. Have me now, I pray, so that I may remember you through the good and the bad, and be with me I pray in Jesus mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: