Thursday, November 13, 2008

With All These Things, We Need To Have Love

1 Cor 13:1-3
1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.


This is how important Love is. Jesus preach and taught and showed us all how to love, and to love, and be love. Here, Paul emphasizes the importance to have love in our lives. We do not live a life for ourselves, but for the love of others and of God.

We need to always have a mission to love. Love the ones who are in need. Love the poor. Love the rich. Love men and all. Love through the spirit. Love through our actions. Love in all that we do and all that we are, because without love, we are not what God has made us into.

Father God, I know your words speak so much truth and life into me. I pray that you Holy Spirit be anointed in your words and speak love into what I am. I pray that you have your spirit of true love, love that you know, be instilled into my heart and my life. I know that is what you want, and I pray for more of it. To be like you, to love like you. I thank you for your word. Let it change me and transform me from the inside out. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: