Wednesday, November 19, 2008

God Can Use The Not-So-Normal People

Matt 3:4-6
4John's clothes were made of camel's hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey. 5People went out to him from Jerusalem and all Judea and the whole region of the Jordan. 6Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.


John was not a normal person. He dressed differently than the rest, ate differently from the rest, yet, people still went out to him to hear his message, and to be baptized by him. It just goes to show that God can do great things even in the not-so-normal person.

God can use me, you, and everyone else. Some people may consider me strange or weird. I may consider others to be different, but God is able to see us for who we are, and is able to use us in our own ways. We must allow God to use us, though we think we are different. We can be used by Him.

Father, Lord of my life. I give you all that I am. I give you the praise and the worship that only You deserve. Lord, I know that you are able to use me for what I am. I may not be the most popular of people, or the most fashionably dressed, but Lord, I know that you can anoint anyone, including myself. Use me in a mighty way, that I may be called to share your message to everyone. I want to give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: