Friday, October 03, 2008

The Good Lord Lifts Us Up And Saves Us

Psalms 138:7
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.


The Lord knows my name. He knows my every thought. He knows my troubles, and He saves me from all my iniquities. He stretches His right hand to lift me up. The Lord is good, and greatly to be praised.

The Lord is awesome in all His ways. Although I don't deserve His mercy and all that He has blessed me with, He still loves me for who I am. I may sin against Him, yet He is a forgiving God who covers it with His blood.

Father, thank you Lord for your goodness. There is no way how I can comprehend such love for me. I thank you so much for what you have done for me. I thank you for your saving grace, for it is through Christ Jesus that I may live. Thank you Lord for your goodness, for lifting me and saving me. I give you all the glory honor and praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: