Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blessings, Prospering, And Growing In The Lord

Psalms 128:1-4
1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD,
who walk in his ways.

2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours.

3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine
within your house;
your sons will be like olive shoots
around your table.

4 Thus is the man blessed
who fears the LORD.


God wants us to be fruitful and prosper. As the author of Psalms says, we are to fear the Lord, and He will make us blessed.

I like the words that God speaks to me about the vine, the growth of those who follow Him and fear Him. As I plan to go to "Da Vine" meeting, I can see why they are called that, and the purpose that God has in store for those who follow him.

Father God, I thank you for your words. I pray for all that you are doing here in my life and the people that I am reaching out to in You love. I pray for your words spoken here today, that it may guide me and allow me to grow more in what you want for me and my life. Let me be the vine that grows to reach others. I pray that you use me in a mighty way. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: