Monday, September 15, 2008

Let Everyone Know That He Is God

Ezekiel 39:21-22
21 “In this way, I will demonstrate my glory to the nations. Everyone will see the punishment I have inflicted on them and the power of my fist when I strike. 22 And from that time on the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God.


God is showing His people Israel how great He is. He is telling them of His power to punish them for their sins, as well as to save them from other nations. Like it says, "Everyone will see... the power of my fist when I strike."

Many times, we want to see God. We want to know God is real. We want Him to move in a way that we can know for sure that He is real. God is showing Israel that He is real, that He is their God, and many times, He shows himself to us as well. He shows Himself through the miracles that occur, the words spoken into our lives, to way the Holy Spirit is guiding us everyday. He is showing Himself to us constantly.

Father God, anoint these words that you have spoken to me about. I pray for your Spirit to show life and rhema to me through your words. Let me know in your own way how real you are to me. Speak to me, show me your power, because I know that I serve a great and mighty God. Lord, be with me and guide me in all that I do, and continue to show yourself to me. I thank you and pray all these things in Your Holy and Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: