Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When I Am Weak, You Are Strong

Psalm 143:4-6
4 So my spirit grows faint within me;
my heart within me is dismayed.
5 I remember the days of long ago;
I meditate on all your works
and consider what your hands have done.
6 I spread out my hands to you;
my soul thirsts for you like a parched land.


Sometimes we feel so drained. I feel drained at times. There are so many things going on in life that life gets tiring.

As we continue to live life, we will be mentally, physically, emotionally drained, but the Lord says to lean on Him. Take refuge in Him. He says to take up His strength and allow Him to fill our lives with His strength.

Lord, as I am weak, You are strong. Allow me to draw close to you when I need your strength. I want to be refreshed in your Spirit. Father, I pray that I always seek You. Give me strength when I have none. Give me life when I am dead. Thank you Lord, and I give you all the praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: