Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Life That Reflects The Goodness of God

3 John 1:11
11Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.


Our actions reflect our lifestyle, and our lifestyle is a reflection of our character. Character that reflects God's character is good.

We need to continually seek after that which is good. We need to continually seek after God's purpose for our lives.

Father God, I pray over your words that you may reveal your works through it. Allow it to reveal to my heart your purpose for my life. Show me and let me hear from you so that I may be changed for you. Lord, I pray that my character reflects your goodness. I thank you and I give you all the glory and praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: