Thursday, August 07, 2008

Seek The Lord And All That He Is

Zephaniah 2:3
3 Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land,
you who do what he commands.
Seek righteousness, seek humility;
perhaps you will be sheltered
on the day of the LORD's anger.


The Lord is good. He wants to shelter us from the sins of the world. There are so many things wrong with the earth, that God want to get rid of it, and have us under His wing.

We must not put our trust in the things of this world, but seek that which is good. We must seek the righteousness, and holiness and, and all that is of the Lord. All things will past, but the Lord's love for us will not.

Father God, I thank you for your Love. I crave you and all that you are. I want to seek you wholeheartedly and put my trust in You. I pray against the things of this world, and that I focus on you. Be with me today I pray in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: