Friday, August 22, 2008

God's Plan For Us And Our Lives

Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


There are so many times people feel lost in their lives. We may not know how things are going to turn out, or what will become of our lives in five or ten years, but the Lord says here that He has plans for us. He has a purpose for our lives.

We must trust in the Lord. He knows the plans cast out for our lives. These plans are of hope and a future. Let us call upon the Lord, and seek His ways, and follow Him.

Father God, I thank you for your love for me. I know that you have great things planned for my life. Allow me to be used by you. I pray that I may have wisdom and strength to follow your ways, and to fulfill your purpose. I thank you for watching over my life, for blessing it so much, and having your anointing on me. I thank you and give you all the praise and honor in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: