Sunday, July 20, 2008

Submit to God And Resist The Devil

James 4:7-8
7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.


The devil is always attacking me. It is a spiritual war and He doesn't like it when we are changing the world for the Lord.

We must submit and resist the devil. He will do anything and send much temptation and struggle our way, but we must trust in the Lord.

Father God, I thank you for the word, your breath. I pray that you speak into my life with your Holy Bible. I pray against the devil's attacks in Jesus name. I pray that you have your hand upon me and my household, that the devil will flee. I put my trust in you and I resist. Give me strength to resist that which is against your will. I thank you and pray all this in Jesus name
Amen.

No comments: