Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Right Leader Brings Spiritual Covering

Isaiah 23:15-17
15 At that time Tyre will be forgotten for seventy years, the span of a king's life. But at the end of these seventy years, it will happen to Tyre as in the song of the prostitute:

16 "Take up a harp, walk through the city,
O prostitute forgotten;
play the harp well, sing many a song,
so that you will be remembered."

17 At the end of seventy years, the LORD will deal with Tyre. She will return to her hire as a prostitute and will ply her trade with all the kingdoms on the face of the earth.


This is why leadership and having the right covering is very important. If there is someone who is leading that God has not placed there to lead, then those that are being led may not be going the way that they are suppose to. Here, with a different ruler, Tyre goes back into a way of life that is not the way God meant it to be, in the case of prostitution.

I believe that whatever I do in the Lord should be in His will. I need to be anointed in hearing from His words as well as discerning and having spiritual covering in the way that I am led. All these should be in the blessing of the Lord.

Father God, I pray for your anointing right now. I pray against spiritual deception and division. Let your covering be upon your people. I pray for your spirit to guide and use me in a way that is according to your purpose. I pray for strength and courage to follow you. I thank you Lord, and let me do all these things in Love, your Love. I give you all the praise in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: