Monday, July 14, 2008

Faith Made Perfect

Hebrews 11:1-2
1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 2This is what the ancients were commended for.

Hebrews 11:39-40
39These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. 40God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.


God has been speaking to me lately about faith. Our faith in Him for what He is going to do in our lives. He has been constantly putting up this verse in my life, and here I am again, reading it for my devotions. Faith. How, through faith, we can be made perfect in Him.

I need to continue to trust in the Lord and lean not on my own understanding but let Him take over. With everything that is being done, it is easy to forget the Love that I have for Jesus. But in faith, that Love I have becomes even more important, that I may know that God is doing wonders in this place.

Father God, I thank you for your Love for me. I know that you loved us so much that you came and died for us. That your blood has covered my shame and my sins, so that I may come to have Salvation. Lord, I thank you for that. It reminds me of how precious you are to me. I reminds me of the great things that you have done in my life. You are a Great God. And I put my trust in you. I know that your Love drives all things. Let me continue to trust in you. Let my heart follow yours I pray in Jesus Holy and Mighty name.
Amen.

No comments: