Sunday, July 13, 2008

Faith, Hope, And Love

Hebrews 10:21-25
21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.


Faith, Hope, and Love. These are the will of the Lord. This is the heart of the Lord. This passage reminds me of others. To be faithful to the Lord and to continue to love others in Christ.

I feel the Lord pulling me to have a heart to Love more and to continue it in faith. There are so many people who do not know Jesus and the love that He has for us. If my heart follows His own heart, then my love for others should urge me to share the words of the Lord faithfully.

Father God, I know that you have great plans for me. You have put people in my life to love. Let me be obedient and faithful to you. Let me love those who I encounter and be a witness for You. I pray that your Holy Spirit empower me to follow your will. Let me hear you voice in every step of the way. I thank you and give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: