Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Jesus Saves Through Grace And Mercy

Micah 2:12-13
12 "I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob;
I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel.
I will bring them together like sheep in a pen,
like a flock in its pasture;
the place will throng with people.

13 One who breaks open the way will go up before them;
they will break through the gate and go out.
Their king will pass through before them,
the LORD at their head."


This is God's grace in a time where judgement is being sentenced. God's grace says here that he will not destroy all that is here, but will restore and rebuild His kingdom. This is us. This is Salvation. This is where God saves us, we who are sinners.

As Christ Jesus as our head, we are living in a place that is restored, through God's grace and His mercy. We have salvation only through Him. I thank God for that. I am an undeserving sinner who is saved by Christ.

Father God, I thank you for your grace and for your mercy. It is only through these that I am able to come before you and live a life that is restored. I pray that I not be so evil of a sinner that you would not favor me, that you would withhold your blessings towards me, but let me live a life that is worthy of you. I pray that I keep my life in your way and I pray that you be with me as I do so. I thank you and praise you in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

No comments: