Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No Evil, But A Blameless Life

Psalms 101:2-4
2 I will be careful to lead a blameless life—
when will you come to me?
I will walk in my house
with blameless heart.

3 I will set before my eyes
no vile thing.
The deeds of faithless men I hate;
they will not cling to me.

4 Men of perverse heart shall be far from me;
I will have nothing to do with evil.


We are held to a higher standard when in Christ. We are not held to the standards of the world, but to God's standard. Therefore, we need to hold a life beyond blameless. We lead others and show others God's Salvation through living a blameless life.

I must uphold my life to be blameless before the Lord as well to others. I try my best to live life according to the will of the Lord, and I must also hold myself to others, so that I may have my life as a testimony for God.

Father, let my life be a testimony to others that you are a God that I serve and that you are a God that I trust. Let it be that I stay way from wickedness, so that I may lead others to your Glory. I pray for guidance and strength to go through tough times, and I pray for your anointing. I thank you and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: