Tuesday, July 01, 2008

God's Mercy Gives Salvation

Titus 3:4-7
4But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.


Ahh, hearing this springs beauty to my ears. It is what Salvation is about. And that, through Christ, we are heirs to having eternal life. We are able to inherit life because of the goodness of Jesus.

This rhema speaks so loudly the grace of God. It resounds the power that God did when He died on the Cross. Let this verse be a reminder of the live that we have received through Christ Jesus.

Father, I thank you for your love for me. I am made a new creation; Salvation through Jesus. I thank you and I can't help but sing praise to this. I know that without you, I would still be in sin, but I thank you for your covering over me. Let it be known in my life that you covered me with your blood. Holy is your Name.
Amen.

No comments: