Monday, June 30, 2008

God's Doctrines

Titus 2:1
1You must teach what is in accord with sound doctrine.


This is a very simple message coming from God's Words. It shows here that whatever we teach, let it be according to the Word of God, Holy and anointed words that speaks into our lives.

I want my messages come straight from God; His words and his messages should be according to the Bible and its teachings. Whatever comes from me should be following the doctrines that God teaches in His words.

Father, I pray against anything that does not come from you. Let me realize it and remove it in Jesus name. I pray that you be central and that your words of Salvation be spoken to all. Let me do your will. I thank you for blessing me and I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: