Sunday, June 22, 2008

Watch Your Words

1 Tim 5:15-16
15Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.


In this letter, it shows that we as leaders need to prepare ourselves and not lead others in ways that are not pleasing to the Lord. Here it specifically states to watch what you preach, and make sure that it is according to the word of God.

I need to always check and align myself with the word of God. His words comes from the Bible and my messages and my life must be a representation of what His will is for us.

Father, I thank you for your word and I pray for your anointing to go into these words. Have your spirit in them and let it manifest your glory. Let it speak into my life and let it be according to your will. I pray that the words that are given always be aligned to your will. I thank you for your word and let it guide me I pray in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: