Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stop The Complaining And Arguing

Philip 2:14-16
14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe 16as you hold out the word of life—in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.


I have to admit that sometimes I would "vent" a lot about things, but the Lord says not to complain or argue so that I may be blameless and pure. Although it is all in the Love for the Lord, it is tough at times, but the Lord shows us to confide in Him and He will be with us.

I need to stop my complaining, even if it in the heart. I know that all of these ministries is tough, but I need to draw my strength from the Lord God for He is my rock.

Father, I pray for your strength. I need you to be with me through tough times. I pray that I may not have a heart that complains or argues, but a heart that is after your own heart. One that loves and does things cheerfully. I thank you for this word and pray that it change my spirit in my ministry. I thank you again and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: