Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Seeking God's Plans

1 Kings 22:4-5
4 So he asked Jehoshaphat, "Will you go with me to fight against Ramoth Gilead?"
Jehoshaphat replied to the king of Israel, "I am as you are, my people as your people, my horses as your horses." 5 But Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, "First seek the counsel of the LORD."


We must always seeks the way of the Lord. God's wisdom is great and He knows what's best for our lives. As our Heavenly Father, we must seek the counsel of the Lord.

God's wisdom is great and He has great plans for us. He knows the greatness that is to come from our lives. He has plans for us, and we must always seek His plans and purpose.

Father, I thank you for your word and that I may receive it in faith. I pray that your plans for me and your purpose for my life be central. I pray that I may put you first in my life. I give it all to you. Let me be strong and I know that you'll be with me. I pray all these in your glory.
Amen.

No comments: