Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God's Witnesses In Life

Col 3:22-24
22Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord. 23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.


We are always serving the Lord, in all that we do. We are witnesses in all the things that we do. Whether it is working, studying, playing, we are still followers of Christ.

We must continually act as followers of Christ Jesus. In our workplaces, we must be workers of the Lord, showing others that Christ is in us. Not that we may please our bosses, but to give glory to the Lord.

Father God, I know that you are the God that we serve, so let us serve you in all that we do, that it may be pleasing to you, and that you may be glorified. I pray that in our work, in our studies, in our families, that we may live life in a manner that glorifies your name. I pray that our heart's intent is to serve you. I thank you for your word that strengthens me. Continue to show yourself in my life. I thank you and pray this in Jesus Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: