Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Keep Away From Division

Romans 16:17
17I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.


Again, here in the Bible it teaches us to fight against division within the Body of Christ. It warns us to watch out for things that cause division and causes the church to be divided.

We need to constantly watch out for satan's attacks. He knows that the church, when divided and not working in unity, will fall apart and not be effective for God's works. Let us pray against these attacks and watch out for division within as well as build unity within God's people.

Father, I thank you for your words that speak so much truth. I know that the devil is out to ruin the Body of Christ and I know that he is finding ways to do it, but I pray against such things. I pray that God's people be united through Christ Jesus and that we stand against any division that comes our way. Let us greet each other in love and continue to build that relationship with each other as we do in Christ. I thank you for your blessings and I pray this in Your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: