Sunday, June 01, 2008

Clothed In Christ

Romans 13:14
14Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature.


I believe the flesh is something that we will always struggle with, but the Bible says to clothe ourselves with Christ. We must fill our hearts with that which is the Lord to overcome temptation.

I need to be more in Christ and more in His will, so that I may overcome my sins and my temptation to sin. I know that the Lord is with me and He is my strength. I need to only cover myself with His will and His desires for me.

Father, I thank you Lord for your Love for me. Let me love like how you love. Let me more and more like you. Cover your spirit over my life so that I may be clothed by You. I pray for your anointing and your power to come into my life. Lead me in your ways I pray. In Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: