Monday, June 09, 2008

Beyond Understanding

Ecc 11:3-5
3 If clouds are full of water,
they pour rain upon the earth.
Whether a tree falls to the south or to the north,
in the place where it falls, there will it lie.

4 Whoever watches the wind will not plant;
whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.

5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.


This passage shows me that there is so much that I don't know about the world, and that I was not made to try and figure it out. God wants us to trust in Him in our life. He shows us so many things that are out of our understanding to let us know that it is beyond our comprehension.

Just let God be God, and enjoy His creation and the life that He has blessed us with. There are many people that go through life trying to figure it out, but God shows us here that we will never be able to understand the workings of a great Universe that He created.

Father, I know that you are the greatest among all things. You are the God of this Universe. We are so small compared to your greatness, and I know that it is not for us to understand You, but to trust you and live a life that is worthy of You. I thank you Lord for the blessings you have given and the challenges that make me who I am. I give you all the praises and thanks, and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: