Sunday, May 04, 2008

Jesus The Rock

Matt 21:
42Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:
" 'The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes'?


Jesus is my capstone. He is the foundation what my faith. Because He died and rose on the third day, I put my faith in Him and Him alone.

There is no one else that we put our faith in than Christ Jesus. It is because of His grace and mercy that we are free from sin. I need to reaffirm this great verse that Jesus is the foundation of our faith.

Father, I thank you for your words of encouragement. I pray that your words never return void. I know that your are my Lord and my Savior. You are all that I stand on, and you are a great God, one that is powerful. I thank you for all these things and I pray that you continue to be the foundation of my life. I pray all these in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: