Thursday, May 08, 2008

Guidance and Trust

Psalms 32:8-11
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.

9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.

10 Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the LORD's unfailing love
surrounds the man who trusts in him.

11 Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!


God's counsel is the best counsel anyone can have. He is the one that will teach and will guide. The Holy Spirit is the counsel that is from God. He wants our trust to be in Him.

I need to give God my trust. It says in His words that His 'unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.' I need to put my all into Him and his words and His counsel and give Him everything.

Father, I praise you for words of wisdom. I thank you for Godly counsel. I praise you for all that you have done to bless me and to let me walk in your path which you have set before me. Let me not be stubborn as a mule. Mold me into a shape that is pleasing to you Lord. I give you all these in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: