Thursday, April 03, 2008

Jesus Removed The Veil

2 Cor 3:13-16
13We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.


We can trust in the Lord because Salvation is through Him. The Law that God gave us shows us our sins and Salvation is unveiled through the love of Christ Jesus. Jesus fulfilled the law through his death and resurrection. Our veil is removed and we can see His righteousness.

This is a passage affirming that Jesus is Lord. We need to remind ourselves of the goodness and love that comes through knowing Jesus. He is the one that brings Salvation for us. He has come to give us Salvation.

Lord, I thank you for all of these things that you have done for us. If it were not for you, then I would still be in my sins. I thank you for your death and resurrection on the cross. Lord, I pray that all may know your glory. I pray that all may have the glow that comes from knowing you. I thank you for your words and I pray this all in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: