Friday, April 04, 2008

Only Preaching Jesus

2 Cor 4:5-6
5For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. 6For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.


There would be no Christians if it were not for Christ Jesus. If they preach anything other than the Christ, then they can not call themselves Christians. We are the ones we share His good news because it is Jesus that we have Salvation.

God's words is so good and it shows here that we must always preach Jesus Christ. Our words should be of that of God, His words, and from the Bible. The Lord is the one who gives Salvation and only through Him do we know God.

Father, I thank you for your greatness and your love. I pray that all things be in your glory. Lord, I know that I am your servant and I want to only be sharing the words of you. I thank you for your words here and I give you all the glory in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: