Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jesus Is Sending

Matt 10:16
16I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


This verse if full of truths that bring to light the life that we must live. God told us to go and make disciples and Jesus here is staying that it will not be pleasant, but it will be hard. There will be many dangers that we will face, but trust in the Lord.

Sometimes it is tough to share the love of the Lord, but it has to be done. Sometimes it is tough to make disciples, but it has to be done. There are going to always be tough times, but we have the Lord on our side, and he will make our paths straight.

I thank you Lord for the what you have blessed me with. I pray that your works be done here on earth. Make me a servant for you; be with me through your ministry. I will go where you take me. Let your blessing be there and your spirit guide me. I thank you Lord. I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: