Monday, April 14, 2008

God's Understanding

1 Sam 16:7
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."


We are so prone to judge by the book of a cover. We always look at what it would be from our own understanding, but God says to give it to Him and He will make things right.

We need to give our decisions to the Lord. Only with His heart can we do what He wants for us. He is our Lord and Savior and His understanding goes way past anything that I can comprehend.

Father, I thank you for this word. I pray that you may be in my decisions. I pray to you that I may look beyond what I want or what I understand, but to have a heart to know you and to understand what you want for me. Lord, I thank you again for your spirit over these words and I pray all these things in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: