Thursday, April 17, 2008

Go Fill A Need

Matt 4:12-14
12 When Jesus heard that John had been arrested, he left Judea and returned to Galilee. 13 He went first to Nazareth, then left there and moved to Capernaum, beside the Sea of Galilee, in the region of Zebulun and Naphtali. 14 This fulfilled what God said through the prophet Isaiah:


Jesus model was to go where there was a need. When John was not there, I believed he went to that place to start his ministry. Where there is a need, God is sending us.

I need to be able to hear the voice of God. I need to know His heart and His voice so that I may know what He wants for me. I need to go and obey His words.

Father, I thank you for this word, that I may know you and your heart me closely. I pray that I be able to hear from you and be able to do your will. I pray that I cross that road to help those or fill that need that you want. I thank you and pray for obedience in my heart.
Amen.

No comments: