Saturday, March 22, 2008

No Place Like God's Place Of Calling

1 Cor 7:17-19
17Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. 18Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised. 19Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts.


God wants our attitudes to be right with Him. We shouldn't be needing anything more than what He has placed in our lives. We don't need to have the need for more than this life, because God has blessed our lives.

God has called me into this world for this place that He gave into my life. I know that my heart is in this place. There is no need to chase after the things of this world because the Lord has blessed me. I need to follow God's heart and His will in my life.

Father, I thank you for all your blessings that you have given me. I know that you have placed me here so that I may do your will. Lord, use me as I live a life Holy in your name. I pray that you be with me in this place. I thank you for your strength and pray this in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Cool, I remember reading that scripture earlier just now. You are right, our attitude must in the right atmosphere.