Monday, February 04, 2008

To All People

Acts 11:19-21
19Now those who had been scattered by the persecution in connection with Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, telling the message only to Jews. 20Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus. 21The Lord's hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.


The disciples went and shared the gospel to all the people. Through Peter's vision, they learned that all should know the glory of God.

We should not be picking who to share the grace of God to. God puts unexpected people into our lives so that we may share with them the gospel. Salvation is for everyone.

Father, I thank you for this word of Salvation. I pray that all may know your grace and have a relationship with you. Lord, I thank you for all people that you have put into my life, and that I may know that you want to save everyone, not just the people that I feel like sharing to. Let me do that I pray. Thank you and I give you all the glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: