Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Even When It Hurts

Psalms 15:4-5
4 who despises a vile man
but honors those who fear the LORD,
who keeps his oath
even when it hurts,

5 who lends his money without usury
and does not accept a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things
will never be shaken.


This passage shows the moral, God's moral, for His people. It says that the person honors the Lord. In all these things, we can honor Him.

I can honor the Lord with my choices and the way that I deal with decisions. When it comes to a tough choice, I know that I can trust in the Lord, even when it feels like its going to hurt me.

Father, I know that your will is the best. I know that having my morals rooted in you may hurt at times, but it is honoring you. Lord, let me honor you with my life and with what I do. I pray that I may give glory to you.
Amen.

No comments: