Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Bouncing Right Back Up

Acts 13:49-52
49The word of the Lord spread through the whole region. 50But the Jews incited the God-fearing women of high standing and the leading men of the city. They stirred up persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them from their region. 51So they shook the dust from their feet in protest against them and went to Iconium. 52And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.


There are many times that I feel that it is difficult and hard to reach others and to be a representative of Christ. People today reject and, in their own way, persecute Him. Paul and Barnabas show to just bounce right back from these problems. They just continued to move on and share the good news of Christ.

When it is hard and tough to share Salvation to people, I need to trust in the Lord and bounce right back from these things. I need to continue to move on and pray that God will work in the hearts of those I testify to.

Father, I pray that I be a light for you. I thank you for these opportunities to share your good news to others. Lord, I pray that I move on and bounce right back when I hit a road block. I know that I can trust in you. I thank you for being with me and I pray that you continue to guide me. I pray all these things in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: