Saturday, February 02, 2008

Face To Face

Exodus 33:11
11 The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.


Moses's relationship with the Lord was a great friendship. They spoke on a regular basis. Moses would always be in the Lord's presence. Their relationship was a strong relationship because of the time they spent together.

I want to have a good relationship with the Lord. I need to spend that time with Him. If I don't spend the time to know Him, how am I going to have a good relationship with Him. I need to spend the time reading His words and listening and talking to Him.

Father, I thank you for these words. I pray that I may have a great relationship with you like how Moses did. He spent the time with you, face to face. Lord, I pray that I may have that same relationship with you, that I may know your face to face. Let me to continue to grow closer to you, to continue to pray and read your words. I pray all these things in your Holy name.
Amen.

No comments: