Friday, February 01, 2008

All Powerful

Acts 8:36-40
36As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, "Look, here is water. Why shouldn't I be baptized?"[f] 38And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. 39When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. 40Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.


Our God is an awesome God. He can even do teleportation. Even in the world of superheroes, teleportation is pretty neat, but when the Lord does teleportation, we know that He is mighty because it is real. Our Lord is Lord over all things, even super power. How cool is that!

Through His words, I know that my Lord is a powerful God. He is the one who created life out of his voice. He is the one that can even make teleportation happen in real life. If it is His will, He can do anything. Thank God that He is on my side.

Father, I priase you with all of my heart because I know that you are with me. I know that I have a God that is all powerful. He is the awesome and mighty One. Lord, I pray that I may know you more and more through your words. I pray that I may draw closer in our relationship with you. Lord, I give you all the praise and glory in Jesus name.
Amen.

No comments: